Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy ("BACP")
I am a fully qualified and experienced BACP Integrative Counsellor. I offer a professional service and have over fifteen years post-qualification experience working with individuals on a short and long term basis, including clients experiencing multiple and complex difficulties.
I have worked as a Counsellor with individuals of all ages, from children to adults, in diverse settings including school, counselling centre, cancer centre as well as in private practice. I offer sessions for:
- Telephone Counselling
I work with a range of issues such as:
- Self Harm
- Domestic Violence
- Confidence building
- Relationship difficulties
- Serious and terminal illness
- Issues related to death and dying
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- MSc, Clinical Psychology
- BSc, Psychology (Honours)
- I have an enhanced DBS certificate both for children and adults.
- I speak two Asian languages - Bengali and Hindi. I offer counselling sessions in both languages.
- I currently work as 'Volunteer Manager' at SeeAbility - a charity that provides extraordinary support and champions better eye care for people with learning disabilities and autism, many of whom have sight loss.
- I worked as the 'Centre Manager' at the South East Cancer Help Centre for 7.5 years and as a 'Manager' at Relate Croydon & Wimbledon prior to that.
In my spare time, I like to contribute meaningfully to my community and Volunteer as: